The Technology Compass
You know what an API is. So why does a real application still feel like a foreign city you're wandering without a map?
Most tech resources hand you a dictionary. Definitions, syntax, isolated facts that float in your head without a place to land. That's not your fault. It's how they're built.
The Technology Compass is different. It's a free orientation guide for the person who keeps encountering technical words but cannot yet see the system behind them.
It follows one running example, a parcel-tracking app from the physical hardware it runs on, through the operating system, across the internet, into the database, and back to the user's screen. Every concept has somewhere concrete to live. Every piece has a purpose.
Who this is for:
Beginners. Career switchers. Students. Non-technical founders. Curious professionals who want more than isolated definitions.
You don't need to know how to code before starting. You don't need to choose a permanent technology career. You just need curiosity and a willingness to ask: What problem does this solve? What does it depend on? What depends on it?
What you'll learn:
1. How hardware, software, data, networks, and people connect as layers, not isolated subjects
2. Why understanding the distinction between the internet and the web makes everything else easier to place
3. How APIs, databases, and authentication fit together in a real system
4. A practical learning roadmap from foundations to specialization
5. The Builder's Test: a framework for thinking about any technology problem
Why free?
Because a map should come before a journey. Because understanding should come before building. Because the gap between "I know the definition" and "I can explain how this works" is too important to leave to paid courses alone.
Download The Technology Compass free:
π Get your copy here
No email required. No gatekeeping. Just the mental model I wish I had when I started.

Comments
Post a Comment